AUTOMATIC VACUUMIZED POWDER TRANSFER SYSTEM
200 Kg GMP MODEL
Application & Process:
The Vacuum transfer system is unique dry material transfer system for dust free and avoid to human touch. The vacuum transfer system is used in Pharmaceutical, Food, Agro Chemical, Sugar Industries and chemical. The system is use full for inline milling, sifting, blending, loading and unloading. The principle of vacuum transfer has been proven to be a better way to move many types of material and a giant step over manual handling. The technology exists for moving virtually any material that can be pulled through a hose or tube. The system is consisting of Blower, Vacuum receiver system with filter, cyclone filter and Pipe. The vacuum conveying systems designed specifically for the direct charge loading of blenders, mixers, sifter, milling, reactors or any vessel capable of withstanding a vacuum. The vacuum system can be provided mobile type with lifting provision to move one room to another room for loading and loading any machine.
- Design is cGMP – Current Good Manufacturing Practices compliance.
- All contact parts AISI 316 & non contact parts AISI 304.
- Capacity available to 200 Kg.
- Transfer can be completely automatic to avoid the manual handling of the material
- Fully automatic system, with timing controls and automatic air blow back system for filter cleaning.
- Vacuum Blower and cyclone filter can be installed in outside production area.
- Avoids product waste, loss and contamination.
- Economical and easy to install and operate
- Easy to clean and wash of contact parts.
- Option for Inline Milling, Sifting with Blender and Loading material to Roll Compactor, RMG, Tablet Press& Vessel.
|Purpose||For conveying powder|
|Material to be handled||Pharmaceutical Powder|
|Bulk Density||0.8 gm/cc (approx)|
|Particle size||Average 100 mesh|
|Capacity||Up to 200 Kg / hour|
|Conveying distance||6-8 meters total|
|MOC||Product Contact parts – SS 316|
|Non Contact parts – SS 304|
|Suction through||Through SS 316 suction nozzle|
|Discharge device||Through powder discharge unit|
|Vacuum blower||3 HP / 2.25 Kw / 3 phase / flameproof electric motor with related accessories|
|Control Panel||Control panel for the above system with SS casing.|
The above capacities are indicative and typically for dry free flowing powder having bulk density approx. of 0.8 gm / cc. It should be noted that the capacity largely depends on the material handled, the system setup & layout. Hence the capacity may vary depending on the physical and chemical characteristics of powder, conveying distance used etc.