• VAPCO Manufacturing CO. Ltd. established in 1975, in Dhuleil area (50 km north east of Amman), released the first batches of Veterinary Pharmaceuticals in 1977, with the cooperation of TAD company/ Germany, ABBOTT company / USA and CIBA company / Switzerland.
• The second stage of the company’s plan, started in 1986 to produce Pesticides (Acaricides ,Insecticides, Fungicides, Herbicides, Rodenticides, Molluscicides, Seed dressings), Public health insecticides, Veterinary insecticides, Fertilizers and Plant growth regulators.
• VAPCO started to produce sterile Injectable Veterinary Pharmaceuticals such as:
Antibiotics – Sulpha compounds – Analgesics – Vitamins – Anthelmintics .
• VAPCO exports its products to more than 80 countries to achieve a leading international position.
• VAPCO manufactures a wide range of Veterinary Pharmaceuticals, Pesticides (Acaricides ,Insecticides, Fungicides, Herbicides, Rodenticides, Molluscicides, Seed dressings), Public health insecticides, Veterinary insecticides, Fertilizers and Plant growth regulators. In addition to Toll manufacturing in several formulation types, to meet the needs and demands of different countries and international organizations.
• Other factors contribute in making VAPCO a leader in its markets. VAPCO complies with International Pharmacopoieal Standards (USP/B.P), Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP); beside, the interaction with the standards specifications of the relevant international organizations such as: World Health Organization (WHO), Food & Agriculture Organization (FAO) and Collaboration International Pesticides Analytical Council (CIPAC).
• VAPCO achieved certificates of (ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001), Jordanian Quality Mark and Golden list of Jordan Customs for import and export.
Read More : http://www.vapco.net