POG 250 GMP Model
Application & Process:
Oscillating granulator is used for gentle homogenization, size reduction, grading and sieving of dry, sensitive powders and granules in pharmaceutical, chemical and food industries.
Oscillating Granulator has one rotor with five edge, which oscillate on horizontal axis at about 180 per minutes. There is one half round sieve mounted at the bottom of the rotor. Product is charged from the top through in feed hopper and material falls on the rotor lades. The particles are broken by a set of oscillating bars arranged in cylindrical form over a screen of suitable mesh. Due to the sharp edges on rotor, the downsizing of particle takes place and through sieve material gets pushed outward from the bottom opening.
- Design is cGMP – Current Good Manufacturing Practices compliance.
- Product contact parts AISI 316 and non contact parts AISI 304.
- Simple & Convenient Operation, Changeover, Cleanliness, Operator Protection & Ease to Maintenance.
- Complete stainless steel construction.
- High Speed oscillation motion for very high output.
- Uniformly granulation & fewer fines.
- Easy installation to online granulation with Roll compactor & Rapid Mixer Granulator & Bowl of Fluid Bed Dryer.
- Zero dusting & Maintenance free.
- Option for online granulation with Roll compactor, Rapid Mixer Granulator & Bowl of Fluid Bed Dryer by tipper.
|Output||Up to 250 Kg/Hour|
|Oscillating Speed||180 per minute|
|Power||1.5 Kw/3 ph/415 V/50 Hz|
|Drive||Motor coupled with Helical gear drive|
|Over all dimension (mm) (Aprx)||1150 X 800 X 1300 (h)|