Liquid Syrup Manufacturing Process
Application & Process :
Prism has been designed & manufacturing preparation vessels and has consolidated a process knowledge concerning sterile injectable solution, dispersions, ophthalmic products, syrup and suppositories.
Preparation Vessels & Tank :
- Extremely hygienic processing.
- Least manual handling.
- Design compliance with cGMP
- Capacity up to 10,000 Liter.
- Product Contact AISI 316L
- Atmospheric, Vacuum or Pressure Operation.
- Jacket for heating & cooling.
- Vessel Inside Pressure (-1 /+2 Bar)
- Heating Jacket Pressure (-1 /+6 bar)
- Heating by steam or hot water circulation.
- Thermal Insulated.
- Mechanicals or Electro polishing of internal surface.
- Welded, flanged or hinged type cover
- Integrated Cleaning in Place-CIP.
- Sterilizing In Place-SIP as an Option.
- Portable execution on request.
- Validation protocols & Instrumentation celebration.
Variable Speed Agitation :
- Agitator can be top or bottom driven or magnetically driven.
- Propeller type, Anchor type provided with High speed disperser or rotor-stator homogenizer.
- Single or double mechanical seal.
Fully automatic Liquid Syrup Manufacturing Plant consisting of :
- Sugar Charging / Transfer System.
- Sugar Melting Vessel with mixing stirrer.
- Basket Filter & Transfer Pump.
- Syrup Manufacturing Vessel with stirrer.
- Inline Homogenizer.
- Zero Hold up Filter press.
- Storage Tank with stirrer.
- Interconnecting pipeline.
- Transfer Pumps.
- Integrated automatic control panel.
- Working Platform.
Turn Key Process Line :
- For production, filtration, transfer and storage solution.
- Pre reparation vessels.
- Inline homogenizer.
- Inter Connecting Pipe
- Solid or sugar Charging System
- Working Platform.
Automation available, appropriate for the intended process function, including CIP and SIP :
- Controls of all function by PLC Controls with HMI Touch screen.
- Level controls by means of capacitance probe or electronic load cells.
- Digital indication and controls of all process parameters for Process time, agitator speed, temperature, pressure & level.